Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Count Dracula

My lad is going to the Spooky Doo disco at the school tomorrow evening dressed as Count Dracula, so we had a trial run tonight, getting the makeup on.

I managed to buy some stage makeup the other day from the supermarket, which includes fake blood, (cherry flavour!)

Well, what a palaver. It was a struggle to make him up, but when we'd finished, boy , did he look scary, especially with the false fangs and the blood dribbling down from his mouth. He nearly spooked me!

It was all for nowt though, because when I looked at the ticket to find out what time it starts, there's a paragraph that states that fake blood is not allowed in any shape or form. All I can guess is they must have had an accident in the past and couldn't tell real blood from the fake. Never mind, he still looks good without the blood, and besides he has now said that he doesn't like cherry flavour.

Kerry who posts on Diary of a Stay at Home Mum has a link to Blog Explosion on her site, so I clicked on it and have joined myself. The link is in the sidebar for anyone who wants to try it.

Thanks Kerry.