Friday, November 12, 2004

No hiding place.

We are fast running out of hiding places.

"I've managed to find a bit of space in the top box." says the wife.

"Right, let's put the Scalextric there." says I.

Yes it's that time of year when Santas presents have got to be hidden until the big day. I've been buying the odd toy or game, that the kid's want for Christmas for a while now, but we're running out of space to store them. I've got one in the boot of the car at the moment and I haven't got a clue were it's going. I'll probably end up hiding it in the garage till it's all clear to put in the loft. You've got to do these things when the kids are at school or asleep, and as my lad never seems to drop of till late, it looks like I'll be skulking about in the dark. It gets worse when it's time to wrap them, that's usually the week before Christmas and at that time they've already broke up from school for the holidays. My two still believe in Santa so I need to keep the secrecy.

Looks like I'll be having a few late nights in the run-up.

Sigh!