Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Blog title

When I first started my blog I found it difficult to come up with a title for it. My wife kept telling me that I was a grumpy old bugger and at the time I guess I was, but that was when I was laid up for 4 weeks following an hernia operation. Also at the time, there had been a programme on the telly, called the Grumpy Old Men. So, I thought, that is what I'll call my blog, Grumpy Old Man.

So why the heck did I call it Angry Old Man?

Perhaps I had memory loss, when I signed up for Blogger. Why the balderdash did I put Angry when I should have put Grumpy. Grumpy I am, (but not all of the time!) Angry, hardly ever, except when I'm waiting for a bus for half an hour that should come every 10mins, and then goes sailing past, full. Also the sound of the fire klaxon at work when they test it and leave it blaring for 10mins. It doesn't half get your ears ringing. Oh, and also queuing up in the post office in my lunch break only to be behind the person who has got a trillion letters to post to 100 different countries, and has to weigh everyone of them. And while I'm at it........

No I won't go on.

Perhaps Angry is the right word.

Ho,hum.