Thursday, January 13, 2005

Oh Heck!

......98. I must update my blog everyday.
99. I must update my blog everyday.
100. I must update my blog everyday.

There, I've done my lines for being a naughty boy and not posting as often as I should. I've got an excuse tonight.

The hamster escaped.

We were cleaning her cage and the little thing jumped out of my lads hand and was off like a shot. They don't half move fast, before we knew it, Bramble was hiding behind the computer table. I don't like going round the back all that often because as you well know the backs of computers are a horrible mess. All those cables intertwined, and when you pull the table out half of them pull out. We managed to find the hamster but it took ages to reconnect everything.

1. I must not let the hamster escape.
2. I must not let the hamster escape.
3. I must not ..........