Sunday, January 02, 2005

Freddy's Back

Freddy was rocking to Planet Rock today! Freddy was driving and headbanging to Queen today! Freddy was supermarket shopping today! Freddy drank some red wine today! Freddy ate normally today! Freddy didn't feel like shite today!

Two days ago, I thought my end had come. I have never, and never want to have again, anything remotely like the flu I had. It started Wednesday evening with a cough and a sore throat, and by Thursday morning, I couldn't get out of bed. I was feeling a bit better yesterday, and even today, there are still traces, but at least I'm ready to rock. Just as well, cos I'm back to work tomorrow.

It's my lads 8'th birthday on Tuesday, and he wants a Hamster for a present. He got taken to a panto today by the parents of his big schoolfriend, so we were able to dash around and get the cage and other stuff, while he was away. The cage and all the bits and pieces are gift wrapped, but we will take him to the pet shop on his birthday to pick his own hamster. (No, you didn't think we'd bought and gift wrapped the hamster already, did you?) He's invited a couple of friends around for a bit of a birthday party on Tuesday, so that should be stressful! Probably for the hamster more than the parents.

I haven't been to work since last Wednesday.

I wonder what's been happening?

Not that I care!