Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hey ooop, What's Happening

Yes, I'm still here and ready to bring you up to speed on what has been happening in freezing Yorkshire.

Absolutely nothing, unless you count my little girls 6th birthday on Thursday. We let her have 3 of her schoolmates around for a birthday tea. The lad, ( He being a womaniser!) was really showing off, but the girls weren't interested. They were having more fun pinning the tail on the donkey and passing the parcel, than watching the antics of an 8 yr old boy. They all had a good time and didn't want to leave when their mums and dads came for them. Although the wife and I enjoyed it, we were shattered afterwards. It was nice to get the kids to bed and relax with a nice cuppa.

Another thing of great signicance that has happened to me in the last few days, is the slow return of my voice. I'm not up to Pavarotti scale yet but I can do a fair Bing Crosby.

My wifes disappointed, she was enjoying the silence!