Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Tardis aka my Garage

I've been saying, " I must clean out the garage sometime," for months now, and promptly forgot about it. Well "sometime" happened today. And not before time too.

I'ts amazing the junk you can store in a garage. I'm a great hoarder of junk you know, only I don't think of it as junk. You might do, but I don't. The six, 5" pieces of wood decking left over from my recent project are bound to come in useful one day. All those plastic plant pots that you get from the garden centre, recycle them. Cardboard packaging- you never know when you might need a bit of cardboard.

Get the picture?

My garage was so full of this kind of stuff, that I hadn't seen the back wall for a couple of years. But not any more. I was ruthless. ( Well the wife was!) After a trip or two to the municipal tip and a quick purchase of some new shelving, we can finally reach the back wall.

It's a wonder we didn't find any new age travellers back there.