Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Of Course

I'm not going to be around for a couple of days because I'm going on a course down at Fuji HQ in Bedford. I will be learning all about a new photo printer that will be installed in my lab shortly.

So to keep you going, heres a joke...

The Lone Ranger and Tonto ride into town and stop outside the saloon.

"You stay out here with the horses, Tonto," says the Lone Ranger. "I'm going in for a drink."

"But it's freezing out here, Kimosabe," replies Tonto. "How will I keep warm?"

"Try running on the spot." was the answer.

The Lone Ranger had only been in the saloon 5 minutes when a drifter walked in.

"Is that your white horse out there?" he says.

"Yes," replies the Lone Ranger. "Why, is there anything wrong?"

"Nope, not really," answers the drifter. "It's just that you left your injun running."

See you at the weekend.