Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Routine

7.15am-Bedside alarm goes off. I groan, get out off bed and shuffle to the bathroom peeping out off the window as I pass it. Raining again.
Have wash and shave nicking my chin with razor. I'll have to get those new razor blades I've been meaning to get for the last two weeks, I think. After all, I do work in a chemists, it should'nt be too difficult to remember.

7.20am- Get dressed. (Now where did the wife put that clean shirt?) Straighten last few remaining hairs on head with comb. Go downstairs.

7.25am-Make breakfast, (toast) whilst getting lunchtime sandwiches ready. Ham today. Oh, no ham left. Cheese today. Make coffee for me, tea for wife. Sit and watch CBeebies for 5 minutes,(Kids are up already) whilst drinking coffee.

7.50am- Get coat on, kiss wife, kiss kids, go out of door. Get in car and start engine. Switch off engine. Go back in house to pick up sandwiches I'd forgotten. Get back in car and drive to work.

Is'nt routine wonderful! Just my cup of tea.