Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Of Course

Gosh, where does the time go to. Here it is, Wednesday already and I havn't posted since Sunday. I'll be losing my blogging license if I keep this up. Mind you, it's been a nightmare this week. The installation of the new photo-printing machine due to go in tonight was brought forward 2 days and was installed on Monday evening, so wev'e been trying to get our heads around new technology whilst still keeping the photo service going.

Evenings, I've been cracking on with my internet IT course. Iv'e passed 4 out of 6 units and I'm currently on "Creating web-pages." The last assessment that went in, was a week overdue but I'm back on course again now.

And tonight, Iv'e been watching Liverpool win the champions League for the 5th time and thereby keeping the European Cup for good. ( I'm talking soccer here for the benefit of US readers.) There's going to be some drunken scousers around to-night. (Scousers are people who are born in Liverpool.)

So, all in all, it's been busy, busy, busy.