Tuesday, March 01, 2005

That kind of feeling

Have you ever clicked on Blogger Dashboard, new post, without the foggiest idea what your'e going to write about. Well that's just happened to me.

I usually have a fair idea about what to post about, and as I start writing, it seems to develop as I go along, but tonight... nothing.

So I'll tell you the funniest joke Ive heard in a while.

A man and his wife are fast asleep in bed one night when there was a tap on the bedroom window. The guy get's up and opens the window to find a man standing on his lawn in the pouring rain. It's pitch black.

"What do you want?" the guy says.

"Can you give me a push?" the man replies.

"Bugger off, can't you see it's pitch black and pouring with rain."

With that the guy gets back into bed.

His wife says, "Your'e being a bit rotten there, don't you remember breaking down in your car a couple of months ago and that guy giving you a push to the garage."

The guy gets out of bed and goes downstairs, grumbling all the way. He opens the front door and shouts out, "Hello, are you still there, do you still need a push, were are you?"

"Over here on the swing." came the reply.

Goodnight.