Thursday, September 16, 2004

Another Blog

I was at work today thinking about what I was going to blog about tonight, when I had a brilliant idea. Now as I only have only three brain cells working at any one time, this idea took me by surprise and I had to go and lie down in a darkened room to recover.

The long and the short of the idea, was to start a second weblog, only this time it would recount my experiences of being in the RAF during the seventies. I thought perhaps I could start it with the background of my decision to join, then follow it through recruit and trade training and on to becoming operational. Believe me I had a great time in the forces, and have some very funny tales to recount, also some sad ones, so I am offering you, the blogging community a chance to come up with a name for this blog.

Don't let me down!