Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Chocolate Treats

The kids advent calendars went up today.

Now on a school day we are all on to drag the little blighters out of bed, but, surprise, surprise, the little girl was up at 6.45am closely followed by the lad. The number 1 was duly opened with much excitement and the small chocolate treat consumed. Then they both slumped in front of CBeebies and complained that they were tired! After a full day at school, they both went to sleep tonight earlier than normal. I wonder if they'll both be up so early tomorrow.

If you notice in my sidebar, below the doodleboard, I have got a guestmap from Bravenet. Feel free to stick a pin in so I can see which part of the world you're from. Ta!

Have you put your Christmas decorations up yet?

We haven't, but the kids are putting pressure on us to get them up. The wife says that if they go up to early, she'll only have to dust them for longer. Myself, I like it when everything looks festive, but I'm staying out of it. Anything for a quiet life.

What do you think?