Sunday, December 25, 2005

Update- 2/ The Christmas Files.

It all stared last night, you know, Christmas Eve.

The night when I wished that the kids would get to sleep pretty slick. All the warnings that Santa wouldn't bring any presents must have fell on deaf ears.

You see , I had a bike to build from scratch for the lads main present, wich had sat in the garage for 3 weeks, in its cardboard box, no chance of getting in there, unless suspicion was aroused.

So, I was hoping for a an early narcosis for my lad, especially since I had done the 6.30 am run to the supermarket, for my perishables. After a hard week in the Kabin, I was ready for a bit of an early night, before the 5.30 bounce on the bed, Christmas Morning.

Sadly, I have to say now, the early night, did not transpire. The lad, did not get to sleep till 11.55 pm. He went to bed at 8.30pm but did not fall asleep till nearly Christmas Day.

So, his bike, was built, in the early hours of this morning.

Never mind, I thought, he's not going to get up too early in the morn, I can still get a few hours kip.

5.30am.

Awakened by lad.

Merry Christmas from one knackered Fred.