Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Chocoholic

I'm getting sick of chocolate.

What with chocolate Easter eggs at the weekend, the store selling the excess off at half price, the last couple of days, a colleague bringing choco in for us to nibble on in the lab whilst we're working and the canteen laying on a bit of free chocolate at breaktimes.

I'm sick of it!

You see, I have this problem, I'm an incurable chocoholic. I'm usually the first in the queue when they're handing out free Mars bars. I have to take a different route to the library just so I don't go past Thorntons chocolate shop. I take a nice packed lunch to work every day including fruit but just lately I've snuck a chocolate bar in.

Well it's got to stop! I can't go on like this. I'm really going to stop eating chocolate....

...tomorrow.