Thursday, March 24, 2005

Customer Service

Whilst trying to post on the blog last night, my remote control keyboard gave up the ghost.

I would'nt mind too much, but it was only 3 months old. It came with the new computer I got just before Christmas. I sent an e-mail to the computer firm just before midnight last night using the on screen keyboard asking them what they are going to do about it, knowing full well that it would take them eons to reply, if at all. I then tried to connect my old keyboard, but the new computer does'nt have a port for the lead.

Hecky-thump I thought, that means I've got to buy a USB adapter, which I did in my lunchtime today. It cost me £13 an all.

I'd just got back into the store and was about to switch my phone off when they rang me. The nice lady apologised for the problem I had with my keyboard and they will send a replacement out to me.

My gaster was flabbered. I was preparing myself for a long and protracted battle with this firm but it did'nt happen. Their customer service is second to none.

10 out of 10, Elonex.