Thursday, March 10, 2005

I'll let you off

I'll let you off the photo posts today. To be honest, I've been so busy I have'nt even picked up my new toy, but tomorrow's another day.

I've been out in the garden sinking more posts in concrete, this time to accomodate 3 climbing roses that are about to start budding and climbing. When I've finished it I'll post a picture. The wife finished planting all her clematis plants(about 14 of them) up against the trellis at the back. They have names like Spider and Freckles and Dorothy. True! Look it up.

This is the place we got them all from, a couple of weeks ago.

You've probably noticed I've been messing with backgrounds and colours. Let me know if you like/dislike it. I've got a new logo to go in the title, but I'm stumped on how to do it. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Don't be cheeky!